Thursday, December 3, 2009

Music: "I Love You"


first and foremost i have been and still am a supporter of the homeboy Chris Brown. the situation is old to me, and both of them are continuing in their lives and the topic should die! . . this song is VERY interesting to me, i didn't know what to expect when it first came on but something about the beat, lyrics, and melody attracted me. i get happy when i listen to this song, and i must say that Esther Dean did her thing and they got a LOT of musical chemistry together. i read that this isn't on the official track-listing of his album "Graffiti". even with that said to know that songs like this and "Crawl" are even being recorded makes me uuber hopeful for his new album. so to sum this post up, go get (legally) the homey Chris Breezy album coming out on Dec. 8.
- '92 TILL INFINITY • (Behr)

1 comment: