Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out With the OLD in With The NEW!

wow, 2009 is coming to an end in less than 5 hours. and i'm excited, happy, and any other synonym that goes with those two. life as i know it will be taking off in 2010! i will be graduating from high school, be 18 & legal, and starting my life! this year had some craaazy times and moments. but i'm grateful and appreciative for ALL of them. and i think that i grew a lot as a person in general in 09. as everyday went by i'm was happy with myself, and grew to be a tougher person and i was uuber tough to begin with. lol, i'm not looking to change in this next year but to always take steps to become a better me. stay tuned because thing in my life are about to go from 0-100 in no time. and for the last time this year. . . peace in the Middle East!

my most recent 09 picture!

- '92 TILL INFINITY • (Behr)

No comments:

Post a Comment