Thursday, December 10, 2009

Smile of The Day!


okay, so at school today i got told the nicest thing i've been told maybe ever. i was in my play production class and my teacher who doubles as my stage movement (dance) teacher randomly made my day. her and one of my friends in that class says as i'm walking by "we think that you should go on So You Think You Can Dance." i'm not sure how much that they know how much that meant to me. . i have an unconditional love for dancing, and them saying that unprovoked meant a LOT! and that has been my plan too, as soon as i turn the big 18 i am going to audition. that would be a dream come true basically to make it onto the show. . anyway i wanted to share that with y'all because it honestly made my entire day. thank you Chel Bell, and Haganator! p.s. Haganator said that i reminded her of Russell because of the smile! lol, that's cool with me because that's who i want to win anyway!
- '92 TILL INFINITY • (Behr)

No comments:

Post a Comment