Monday, December 13, 2010

WEBCAM PHOTO 51


so, me and my baby Melissa bought matching hats for the second time, and i wanted to take a picture wearing it. ps: we got em' from Urban Outfitters. after taking it, it reminded me of something. i said this looks like a member of NWA! and i think that's a good thing. i loved the whole West Coast rap scene back in the day. Eazy E, Ice Cube, and Dr. Dre ( who i'm not sure if he has his license to practice medicine ) was the homies and i want for Boys N The Hood to be playing at my funeral. don't judge me!



i pictured myself on the second row, left of Eazy E. lol

i don't think i could have squeezed in this one. i would have been taking the picture. haha!

*on a side note, look at hoe huge my lips are! #teambiglips for life!

Behr

No comments:

Post a Comment