Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Air Jordan VII 'Bordeaux'

So with he last post in mind, I want THESE when they come out this spring. Its their first time being re-released since 1992. (Were the same age) Its more of a FALL colorway than it is spring to me but still something I could see myself wearing. I could see Behr wearing these too.

I don't think any site i've been to is for sure on the release date, but I keep seeing April 2011, which would be around the time of my 19th birthday.. They're already available for sale on some online stores but not in my size.. they are supposed to release in GS and i need a 7Y. So Im hoping its true. Cause if not that would be THE WORST April fools joke ever lol, I'd be walking around in too big shoes though regardless.

thanks to http://sneakernews.com/ for the info.

-JEY

No comments:

Post a Comment