Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LOOKS FROM 2011 PROMS

so it's prom season in Saint Louis and here are some of my favorite looks, along w/ my pick for best dressed. let's get into it!

Brooke Bishop set the standard high last year as my choice for best dressed!

Gigi looking stunning in this long puffy white gown.

Jonise looking pretty in pink!

Kristen wearing this short sexy red dress!

Jordan killing w/ this grey, black, and white look w/ the sandals!

Jordan and Me showing you dudes how it's done!

and my choice for best dressed of any prom for any school is. . . Tayler Bryd! i remember her sending me pictures when this dress wad only a sketch. to see her vision come to life is just so amazing to me. her hair, her make up, her jewelry, her dress, her nails, her shoes were all at a 10! loved it and i love you babe!

her monster prom shoes!
her looking beautiful in her dress!
you better do it Ms. Best Dressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment